Meals are priced at £2.20 each, which represents excellent value and they are freshly prepared on-site. There is a rotating 3-week menu with three meal options each day. So, something to suit everyone!
Global Delights Menus Jan - April 2013
Order forms can be downloaded for every week through to the end of Term 4 2014.
To help parents check whether we have received the orders on a Wednesday we will put the following week’s orders up on the white doors near Reception area. Parents can then check the days and meals ordered. PLEASE make a note of what you have ordered at home so that we have the same information.
Some answers to frequently asked questions:
- Your child does not have to have a meal every day, you can order between one and five meals each week.
- Meals must be ordered and paid for by the preceding Tuesday.
- Your child is guaranteed to receive the meal they have ordered. Our ordering system will produce sufficient of each option to ensure your child receives the meal ordered. We also remind your child of exactly what they have ordered each day.
- Regrettably, we cannot accommodate changes to the meal ordered at a later stage.
- We are unable to order meals if payment is not enclosed.
- If your child is entitled to Free School Meals, please send in the order form without payment.
- You may pay by cash or cheque (made payable to “Cygnet Foods Ltd”).
- You can send in payment and completed orders for up to the whole term.
Children are not forced to eat their packed lunch, but we do encourage them to consume a reasonable amount.
Please do not send your child to school with any of the following:
- Hot liquid in thermos flasks.
- Pot meals requiring hot water.
- Glass containers.
- Fizzy drinks.
For more details and suggestions, please see the Packed Lunch Policy.